I'm a software engineer in Japan, with over a decade of software and infrastructure engineering experience.
I work at DWANGO as a software engineer.
I'm also living in GitHub for coding various softwares.
Open Source Softwares I participating as a maintainer
- Sinatra - Sinatra is a DSL for quickly creating web applications in Ruby with minimal effort.
- Padrino - Padrino is a Ruby web framework built upon the Sinatra web library.
- Grape - An opinionated framework for creating REST-like APIs in Ruby
- Go - Go is an open source programming language that makes it easy to build simple, reliable, and efficient software.
- gammo - A pure Ruby HTML5-compliant parser with XPath 1.0 traversal
- pendragon - Toolkit for implementing HTTP Router in Ruby
- Sep 2011 - Mar 2015: Freelance
- Software Engineer
- Apr 2015 - Jul 2016: DWANGO Co., Ltd.
- Group Manager, Development Infrastructure
- Aug 2016 - Sep 2018: DeNA Co., Ltd.
- Director, Mobile Game Engineering
- Sep 2018 - June 2020: Google LLC
- DevOps & Infrastructure Engineer
- Jull 2020 - present: DWANGO Co., Ltd.
- General Manager, Architecture Strategy